All Danish Diabetes Academy funded Post Docs are obliged to submit an annual progress resport to the Danish Diabetes Academy secretariat with deadlines 1 May 2015, 1 May 2016 and 1 May 2017.
A report should consist of:
- Dates of your Post Doc employment at your host institution
- ½ A4 page containing a status of the project and the progress in relation to the project description including any deviations from the project description and the plan for the following year
- Documentation of salary paid out to you from the accounts department of your host institution (e.g. salary extract)
- List of submitted publications, number of accepted publications and published publications
- List of awards and prizes, positions of trust and other grants
- List of oral and poster presentations at distinguished conferences and seminars
- List of other tasks such as supervisor for PhD students or responsible for organizing courses or seminars
Furthermore, you will have to send a final report together with the report on 1 May 2017 or by the end of your Post Doc period of 1-3 years. We will send you further information about the final report by the end of your Post Doc fellowship.