Annual progress reports
An annual progress report should be submitted to the Danish Diabetes Academy secretariat with deadlines 1 May 2015, 1 May 2016 and 1 May 2017.
Furthermore, you will have to send a final report together with the report on 1 May 2017 or by the end of your Post Doc period of 1-3 years. We will send you further information about the final report by the end of your Post Doc fellowship.
For further information go to: www.danishdiabetesacademy.dk/post-doc/post-doc-reports
Conduct of meetings
Agendas and meeting time/location shall be announced by the Chair via e-mail to all members.
The Chair opens the meeting that will proceed as follows:
- Approval of the minutes
- The Chair shall ask if there are any additions or corrections to the minutes. After general consent, the minutes will be declared "approved" or "approved as amended" by the Chair.
- Reports from committees, special guests or the administration if relevant.
- Unfinished business from previous meeting
- Any business that was to be considered at the previous meeting
- New business
- The Chair will ask the members if there is any new business to be discussed