All Danish Diabetes Academy (Academy) Post Doc fellows and Post Doc researchers not funded by the Academy are eligible to full membership of the Post Doc Network. All members of the Post Doc Network are more than welcome to attend events arranged by/ or for the Post Doc Network.
The objectives of the Post Doc Network are to:
- facilitate communication and information exchange
- represent and address issues relevant to postdoctoral researchers
- support effective training and career development
The active members of the Post Doc Network appoint a board of 3-5 representatives of which one should be elected official representative (Chair). The elected Chair will serve as representative in communication with the Academy secretariat and the Education Committee.
The representatives are responsible for the following:
- Clear all activities with the Academy secretariat as regards to logistics and finances
- Serve as official Post Doc Network representatives for communication (e.g. to all Post Doc Network members)
- Be in charge of Post Doc Network meetings
- Record minutes of Post Doc Network meetings and disseminate a draft of these minutes to Post Doc Network members via e-mail prior to the next meeting
- Organise courses on career development/ social events
- Oversee the timely appointment of new representatives