On Thursday June 15, 2017 at 2:00-5:00 PM, Danish Diabetes Academy PhD fellow Andreas Brønden will defend his PhD thesis entitled 'A gluco-metabolic perspective on the enterohepatic circulation of bile acids' at Gentofte Hospital in Hellerup. All interested are welcome.
TIME & PLACE OF DEFENCE
15 June 2017, 2:00-5:00 PM
Gentofte Hospital, Entrance 10
- Professor Filip K. Knop, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Professor Tina Vilsbøll, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dr. Morten Hansen
- Professor Bart Staels, University of Lille, France
- Professor Henning Grønbæk, University of Aarhus, Denmark
- Assoc. Professor Carolyn F. Deacon, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Department of Medicine, Gentofte Hospital, will host a reception at Center for Diabetes Research after the defence.
Click here to read or download his PhD thesis.