Congratulations to the 8 young researchers who will be attending the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD), 11-15 September 2017 in Lisbon, and/or other relevant conferences, with a travel grant from the Danish Diabetes Academy.
The travel grant recipients are:
- PhD student Lene Ring Madsen, Aarhus University (EASD)
- PhD student Lasse Bjerg Hansen, Aarhus University (EASD)
- PhD student Marie Louise Johansen, University of Copenhagen (EASD)
- PhD Andreas Brønden, Gentofte Hospital (EASD)
- PhD student José Omar Silverman Retana, Aarhus University (EASD)
- Post Doc Michaela Tencerova, Odense University Hospital (BMA)
- PhD student Sofie Hædersdal, University of Copenhagen (EASD)
- Post Doc Adam Hulman, Aarhus University (EASD and IDF)
Representatives from the Danish Diabetes Academy secretariat (Managing Director Tore Christiansen and Education Manager Kristine Michailidis) will attend EASD with a stand shared with some of DDAs close collaboraters from the German Center for Diabetes Research (DZD).